Consumer Goods Digital Strategy 2021 One Hour Free Class
March 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Do you have a product that you would like to sell outside of the United States? Do you have any export-related questions?
Hosted by the Consumer Goods Trade Specialist at the Washington State US Export Assistance Center.
WA State Department of Commerce are offering up to $10,000 towards website globalization/localization services.
• Learn about government programs for US companies who export
• Discover the basics of digital strategy for eCommerce
• Get a preview of the Website Globalization Review (WGR) Gap Analysis*
• Qualify for up to $6,000 in grant funding to globalize your website
• Enjoy a customized event, tailored to the Consumer Goods sector in WA
When: March 24th, 10-11am
More Information can be found here.