Clallam PUD Utility Relief Program
Clallam PUD has a utility relief program for people experiencing financial stress due to COVID-19. $75 – $375 is available in monthly utility credits.
Send your completed application to: PUDCustomerService@clallampud.net.
City of Port Angeles Funds for city residents
- Utility relief
- Residential relief ranges from $24/mo to $250/mo depending household income
- For businesses – $200 off per month per utility connection
- Rent and Mortgage relief (check will be mailed to you)
- Apartment: $300 off per month
- House: $500 towards rent or mortgage
- Link to apply here: https://www.cityofpa.us/DocumentCenter/View/8035/COVID-19-Financial-Assistance-Application
Broadband Test and Survey
Please take the following broadband test and survey from your business and home computer. We also highly encourage you to share the link with anyone in the county who lives or works here. The more data we have, the better!
Scroll to the middle of the following website page to take the Speed Test.
Don’t worry about the filling out the survey.
Department of Commerce has a map that shows the results. You can zoom in to any area of the state.
Thank you for helping us to understand broadband speeds in Clallam County!