City of Port Angeles Utility Grant for Businesses
Approved businesses will receive a credit of $200.00 toward their monthly utility bill.
Can you say yes to the following?
–Business temporarily closed or services reduced by Government order
–Employee layoffs (temporary or permanent)
–Revenue collection of 75% or less from one-year previous
—Business is located in the Port Angeles City limits.
Click Here to apply.
Rural Relief Small Business Grants – up to $20K funded by Lowes:
Total funding available is $18 million and 900 grants will be awarded, according to the LISC website. Those eligible include small businesses in communities with a population of 50,000 or less. Applications open Nov. 26.
—For Businesses that are located within the United States.
–Applications are being accepted in “rounds”. You must submit a new application for each round in order to be considered for funding in that round. Below are the dates of upcoming rounds:
–November 26 – December 2, 2020
–December 29, 2020 – January 5, 2021
–January 26 – February 2, 2021
What are the size of the awards?
Grants will be made in amounts ranging from $5,000 to $20,000. LISC will use the funding to provide grants to businesses facing immediate financial pressure because of Covid-19.
Learn more and Apply Here.
- Phase 1 & 2 of Provider Relief Fund Grant (Closed)
- Kitsap Bank’s Edg3 Fund 2020 (Closed)
- Lifeboat1 Grant Awards (Closed)
- Working Washington 1 Grant (Closed)
- CDBG Micro-Enterprise Grant (Closed)
- Working Washington 2 Grant (Closed)
- Lifeboat 2 Grant (Closed)
- NDC Small Business Resiliency Grant (Closed)
- Fall Childcare Covid-19 Grant (Closed)
- Childcare grants for non- profits and tribal governments (Closed)
- ArtsWA Grant (Closed)
- Phase 3 Provider Relief (Closed)
Grants for Non-Profits & Governments:
Rural Business Development Grants (RBDG)
RBDG is a competitive grant designed to support targeted technical assistance, training,
and other activities leading to the development or expansion of small and emerging private businesses in rural areas that have fewer than 50 employees and less than $1 million in gross revenues. Programmatic activities are separated into enterprise or
opportunity type grant activities.
How much funding is available?
There is no maximum grant amount for enterprise or opportunity type grants; however, smaller requests are given higher priority. Generally, grants range from $10,000 up to $500,000. There is no cost sharing requirement.
How may funds be used?
Enterprise type grant funds must be used on projects to benefit small and emerging businesses in rural areas as specified in the grant application.
Uses may include:
• Training and technical assistance, such as project planning, business counseling/training, market research, feasibility studies, professional/technical reports, or product/service improvements
• Acquisition or development of land, easements, or rights of way; construction, conversion, renovation, of buildings, plants, machinery, equipment, access streets and roads, parking areas, utilities.
Opportunity type grant funding must be used for projects and can be used for:
• Community economic development
• Technology-based economic development
• Feasibility studies and business plans
• Leadership and entrepreneur training
• Rural business incubators
• Long-term business strategic planning.
Check out the Fact Sheet Here
or more information contact Phil Eggman
Release Date Aug 03, 2020
Grant Writing Class at Peninsula College
Is your organization considering applying for a grant? Why not increase your chances by taking enrolling in Grant Writing Boot Camp with Peninsula College Community Ed?
This course is a fast-paced immersion in grant writing essentials. Learn all of the basics, plus strategic tips and tricks of effective grant proposal development, including understanding elements of the proposal, grant budgets, partnership strategies, and funding opportunity research. This course will provide a high-level overview of all components of effective grantsmanship through hands-on learning with an experienced grants professional who has generated over $60 million in public, corporate, and foundation funding.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Form
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application form 2508S Instructions for Borrowers